About Us – and Sales Increases For YOUR Company
Score More Sales is a sales strategy organization that helps mid-market technology and distribution companies grow front-line sales revenues through simple ideas and strategic plans throughout North America.
Lori Richardson is the founder and CEO of Score More Sales, a sales enablement company that coaches and trains frontline sales team members. Lori is a thought leader on B2B front-line sales growth and works with (or in conjunction with) technology brands worldwide.
Lori is an integral part of the expertise on selling and lead development on the web. She is active in the inside sales community, and in the local B2B tech sales + marketing community, having been in professional B2B sales roles for 20 years prior to launching Score More Sales.
Beginning her career in technology sales for companies like Apple, IBM, HP and Siemens, Lori rose through the ranks from retail to corporate accounts, then from individual contributor (closing millions of dollars worth of business) to sales leader. Her last corporate position was as Director of Education for a technology / financial services company in Boston which was sold to Thomson Reuters. There she coached and trained in sales, customer service, and created and led cross-functional manager training.
In addition to coaching and training frontline sales leaders and sales reps she writes and blogs for technology brands on selling.
- Recognized as one of the Top 25 Sales Influencers for 2012 and 2013 by OpenView Partners
- Recognized as one of the 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management in 2012 and 2013 by SLMA
- Co-President, American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP) Boston Chapter
- Advisor, MIT Enterprise Forum
- Award-winning blog at www.scoremoresales.com (Sales Crunch Top 50, Top Sales World)
- Contributor of thousands of blog posts, e-books, and articles on B2B tactical sales ideas , onboarding, and CRM/tools
- Convener, Sales Shebang (industry group created by Jill Konrath for women sales experts)
- Featured blogger at sales.alltop.com
- Featured blogger at socialmediatoday:http://socialmediatoday.com
- Featured blogger at SalesProCentral: www.salesprocentral.com
- Founding contributor at Top Sales World and featured B2B advisor: http://topsalesassociates.com
- Editor at http://www.salesprorecruitment.co.uk/blog/
- Frequent speaker and panelist on B2B selling, CRM, inside sales, on-boarding, productivity and social selling
Executive Member, Global Sales Council, Top Sales Associates
- See numerous articles featured on all the blogs above as well as those at: http://scoremoresales.com
- “50 Days to Build Your Sales” (book published 2008)
- “50 Days To Build Your Sales WORKBOOK” (accompanies the book)
- “50 Days to Build Your Sales – B2B Edition” (book published 2012)
- “50 Days to Build Your Sales - B2B Edition WORKBOOK” (accompanies the B2B book)
- Co-author of “360 Degrees of the Customer” (along with Lisa and Chuck Dennis)
Lori is a passionate and engaging sales trainer, blogger, sales consultant, author, and sales coach who gives mid-market business leaders, sales leaders and their salespeople tactical, simple and helpful ways to improve and grow sales.
Lori’s Motto: Keep your focus, keep it simple, track your metrics, and make a 1% improvement everyday.
Peter helps SMB (small and mid-sized) companies with Inbound Marketing and WordPress strategies. He brings 25 years of selling and sales leadership to marketing. This fusion helps clients get well functioning tools that attract buyers and convert those potential buyers into customers.
Peter is HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certified. This program is based on the framework of the Inbound marketing methodology. The Inbound Marketing Certification program teaches the purpose of and tactics for successfully attracting, converting, closing and delighting customers. This background helps our clients who are planning or implementing inbound and outbound efforts to grow visibility and sales.
Peter is a WordCamp Boston volunteer, regularly attends WordPress meetups, and is a volunteer with the local HUGS chapter (HubSpot User Group) In addition to supporting the Score More Sales site, he offers his expertise to the sales, marketing, and business community. Feel free to connect with him and in 15 or 20 minutes he can give you some valuable ideas.
How Score More Sales Serves Clients:
- We teach how to on-board new sales people for inside sales roles and then we follow-up with virtual coaching – the only way we advise you make your training investment.
- We coach individuals in 30 or 50 minute increments weekly with e-mail follow-ups and review.
- We customize a training program that works for your team and your niche. No canned answers here.
- We are nimble – so we can make amazing things happen.
What We Offer
Contact us - it’s easy and quick. Ask us about coming to your business for sales training, sales process consulting, sales coaching, or speaking. We travel throughout the U.S. and beyond.